Sunday, January 1, 2012

Jacob's first post

Hi, it's Jacob, here to tell you what it was like at12:00 PM on Dec. 30th 2011. It was 1 hr. away from riding in the Limo. (the Limo ride was a gift from Mom and Dad) I was hoping to see people stare at us thinking "Oh my gosh, they must be rich." (I got that wish) Other then that that, I was totally nervous.

One hour and 26 minutes later, I was in the limo, living one of my dreams. Here is a picture of me in it to the side. Besides what you see, there was a lot of drinks in a thing of ice cubes, (not inside the cubes) and a bunch of lights above us that changed colors every 4-6 seconds. There was also enough room to lie down and sleep. After a while, we were on a plane. I didn't know what movie too watch, but I finally settled on Puss in Boots.  I already saw it so after a while, I decided to text Allison. (I didn't get a response.) However, Dad made me attempt to sleep. We will pick up next time, because that is the end of that day. (the plane went after midnight.)

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I am so happy you enjoyed your first limo ride! I don't even think I have been in a limo yet. I can't wait to read more about your time in London.

Please tell Allison, Zeke, and your mom and dad I said hello!

~Morgan