Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Jacob's second post

On December 31,  we arrived in Great Britain. Our ride picked us up and drove us to our flat. Our land lord showed us our flat because Dad was doing something outside. After that, Dad showed us our rooms and I found out I have to share a room with my brother, Zeke. After that, we took a walk around the city, and I rode the tube for the first time. ( Allison and Zeke weren't there because I was getting my tube pass) On the 31st, I also got hooked on Wipeout. Anyway, not much stuff on the 31st.

On January 1st, none of us slept very well. We went to the New Year's day parade (I recommend watching it on TV, not in person because the crowds there are crazy) and ate at Pizza Express, my new tied favorite restaurant. (my other favorite restaurant is Friendly's.) We got "American" but their American makes actual American pizza look bad.

On January 2nd, once again, none of us slept very well. We had a very big breakfast, so we decided to skip lunch. (don't worry, we didn't mind, we didn't even realize it was after lunch until I was notified by dad) We went to a muddy park were we saw lots of people, a few dogs, some ducks, and 3 or 4 swans. Later that day, we went to Piccadilly circus (it sounds like a circus, but it's really an ultra urban spot in London.) and Hamley's a 6 floor toy store in Piccadilly circus.

On January 3rd, you guessed it, none of us slept well. It was our first homeschooling session. I rode on a Double Decker bus for the first time, on the top deck in the front too. However, the place we went to Primark, was a clothing store. ( If you like to shop for clothes, then I'll tell you that I saw some stuff there that does NOT belong in public or a blog) 

Today, we had another homeschooling session, only this time, Zeke was playing his leap pad while we were learning.

No comments: